9 Common Symptoms to know if you have Lung Cancer
2 years ago
- Cough that stays too long, if your cough hasn’t been cured for 2 weeks and so on, consult your doctor.
- How often do you cough? This is for the smokers, pay attention if you’ve experienced a big change in how you cough!
- Shortness of breathing, you lack of air or your difficulty of breathing may also be a symptom.
- Chest pain, one of the symptoms that you have a lung cancer is having an extreme pain in your chest area.
- Pay attention if your breathing produces a whizzing sound.
- If your voice produces a raspy sound effect, consult your doctor right away.
- Sudden loss of weight, an example of 10 pounds or more may be associated with any type of cancer.
- Bone pain, if a lung cancer that already been spread through your bones may cause body pain especially back pain.
- Headaches that never quit may also be a possibility that lung cancer has already reached your brain!