[LOOK] Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge burst into flame in PH while in use
1 year ago
According to the Facebook post of the owner:
UPDATE: We went to Samsung store at SM City Taytay and they have refunded my money in full.
Kudos to all the staff of Samsung SM Taytay for their immediate action regarding my issue. Inspite of the unfortunate incident, I am however, impressed by their aftersales-support.
Much respect to Samsung. Keep safe everyone.
Nasunog Samsung S7 Edge ko. Mag-ingat po yung mga nakaSamsung. Bigla nalang umusok habang ginagamit ng anak ko, tuloy tuloy yung usok tapos unti- unting nasunog yung screen. #S7Edge #Samsung